Monday 20 January 2014

The Strawberry Farm

Small town living. It really is the little things that make for happy, fun moments. A quick trip to the local strawberry farm. For a punnet of fresh strawberries (which you can pick yourself), and some of their well known and often talked about ice cream.

I can't help but think to myself during this holiday, why the hell did I leave this place to begin with? You truly do take for granted, all that you have around you at times. This visit home for me, is certainly proving that.

Tasmania's produce, certainly is world class. I just love all the little places like this one that are slowly emerging, celebrating all that this state has to offer.

Yum!










1 comment:

  1. The strawberries look great, but that ice cream looks amazing!! I love how the strawberries are growing up in the air, it must make picking them an awful lot easier and photographing them too!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...